Home Loans and Support

Arizona woman runs down husband with car for not voting...

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Anything goes here!' started by Garry, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

PHOENIX (Reuters) - An Arizona woman, in despair at the re-election of Democratic President Barack Obama, ran down her husband with the family car in suburban Phoenix on Saturday because he failed to vote in the election, police said on Monday.
    Holly Solomon, 28, was arrested after running over husband Daniel Solomon following a wild chase that left him pinned underneath the vehicle.
    Daniel Solomon, 36, was in critical condition at a local hospital, but is expected to survive, Gilbert police spokesman Sergeant Jesse Sanger said.
    Police said Daniel Solomon told them his wife became angry over his "lack of voter participation" in last Tuesday's presidential election and believed her family would face hardship as a result of Obama winning another term.

Source
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Wow that is just insane Garry and I hope she spends gets a nice long time in prison for such a horrid event!!
  3. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

The crazy part is Romney won in AZ.
  4. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

I don't always rip on Republicans

but when I do...

[video=youtube_share;A4YXoxu-8p8]http://youtu.be/A4YXoxu-8p8[/video]

I let songs do it for me. lol
  5. Evan Bedard

Lol he is actually very talented! I definitely enjoyed listening to this song nice beginning to a beautiful Friday!
  6. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

Check this one out Evan. The kid starts getting intense at about 2:13

[video=youtube_share;bez61dg-hd4]http://youtu.be/bez61dg-hd4[/video]
  7. Evan Bedard

Hahaha this one was even better!! This kid cannot be more than 3-4 years old and he is definitely a lot better than myself when I mess around on the drums lol:toung:
  8. FedUp02

FedUp02 LoanSafe Member

From a whacked out woman almost killing her husband for not voting (yes, that is truly insane) to entertainment from an adult, a comment on nice weather and music to entertainment from a small child. All on one thread. This is definitely a diverse site. Hope all had a good Thanksgivining.
  9. walkin

walkin LoanSafe Member

Seems that most psycho women are republican, I like 'em. Dude shoulda just voted and went home and enjoyed some private psycho time with his wife, then life woulda been good. Instead, he decided to test the age old addage...hell hath no fury like a southern woman scorn...oops.
  10. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

This could lead to some serious depression depending on how long he's been married. Suddenly getting run over doesn't sound so bad...
  11. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

I wonder if it's possible to sue your own insurance company in a situation like this?
  12. walkin

walkin LoanSafe Member

I was actually referring to him going home and enjoying the 1 thing that psycho women are good at...lol. I wouldn't get depressed, and I sure wouldn't go to the emergency room if 4 hours had passed.
  13. troubleinriverside

troubleinriverside LoanSafe Member

I can certainly understand her disappointment. but that was a little too much