Home Loans and Support

April 1 sale date

Discussion in 'Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure - Do You Need Help to ' started by Losthomeowner, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Losthomeowner

Losthomeowner LoanSafe Member

Hello I have a question I hope some one can answer. Our house is due to foreclose on April 1st finnally!!!! The loan is in my husbands name but I am on tittle. Will the foreclosure be put on my credit report??? We filed BK in Feb of 08 and discharged in June of 08. My husbands credit report as of today says loan charge off included in BK. Any thoughts would be great.
    thanks

Share This Page

COMPANY LINKS

TESTIMONIALS

"Hello Moe, I just wanted to tell you, your website has saved my life (literally), I stumbled on your site in the middle of losing my home, I was able to network with people going through the same thing as I am. I didn't feel alone anymore, I have tried to give back and counsel those that haven't walked in my shoes yet. We hear so much about what is wrong with America, I just wanted you to know, you are whats "right" with America."

Nina Mitchell
Loansafe & MoeSeo Inc. © 2014 | LoanSafe.org is not a bank, lender, mortgage broker, law firm or affiliated with the US Government. Privacy Policy