Home Loans and Support

anyone know if this is real?

Discussion in 'Wells Fargo Home Mortgage' started by Dunter, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Dunter

Dunter LoanSafe Member

2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Hello Dunter,

We've been reporting on and anticipating the launch of HARP 3 for MANY months now. It's being referred to as the Responsible Homeowner Refinancing Act of 2013 and you can find several articles we've posted in the forums/blog.

Long-Awaited HARP 3 Shows Signs of Progress | LoanSafe

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/refinance/50809-harp-3-horizon.html
  3. Dunter

Dunter LoanSafe Member

Yes, I have been following, the article says that it is accepting applications for HARP 3, and that things may move forward without Congress. Any truth to this, or is this just wishful thinking?
  4. Evan Bedard

They are now accepting applications for HARP 3? I believe this is more of an "anticipation" article to make people aware of what is (hopefully) to come about.
  5. Dunter

Dunter LoanSafe Member

it also gives a link to apply for HARP 3, maybe it is just hopeful but the article reads "now accepting applications" and gives a link to follow for your name and address etc. I thought the same and decided to throw it out here and see if anyone is reading this as I am.
  6. Evan Bedard

If you read through it again carefully, the paragraph states "to apply for a HARP refinance..." It's a clever way to start accepting applications early lol.. There are countless homeowners like yourself waiting for the release of this program! Trust me we will post this in the forums as soon as it is!