Home Loans and Support

Anybody received their tax statement from Chase?

Discussion in 'Chase Mortgage - Tell Us Your Chase Story' started by dtap57, Feb 2, 2010.

1. dtap57

dtap57 LoanSafe Member

I haven't received my interest tax statement form Chase. Is it because i am behind on my payments? Please let me know if you are behind and have received your interest statement for 2009. Thanks
  2. msndrstood

msndrstood LoanSafe Member

I received mine yesterday, on my 10th mod payment so you can figure out how far behind we are...
  3. Jillian118

Jillian118 LoanSafe Member

I got mine as well and I think you can go to the chase web site and see it there.
  4. Huffster

Huffster LoanSafe Member

IT's LAW that the tax statements are sent....Unlike these MOD programs !
  5. litehouse01

litehouse01 LoanSafe Member

you can print it our from Chase online when you access your account ..I got mine in the mail for both the 1st and 2nd mortgage they were included with the mortgage statement..of the old terms not the new terms...
  6. Mercury213

Mercury213 LoanSafe Member

Got mine today and I am behind. I didn't make any payments in 2009, but they appear to have put some trial payments toward interest, because the tax form shows an amount that is conveniently 3 trial payments.
  7. frustrated in Orange

frustrated in Orange LoanSafe Member

I received mine yesterday and it shows I paid $12,490 last year in mortgage interest, and $808 for my property taxes (which is the correct amount for a year). I wonder where the rest of the money went. I made no regular mortgage payments last year, but paid six trial payments of $2418 each. My regualr payment was $4340, including taxes and insurance, so I wonder if Chase put my trial payments into an escrow account until it amounted to a full regular payment, then applied it.