Home Loans and Support

Another Mod

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by Dmooresville, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Dmooresville

Dmooresville LoanSafe Member

Ok here is the deal I have a mortgage with Bof A (used to be CountryWide). We are currently 7 months behind, however I am sending in a payment this month so it wil only be 6 months behind. We do have an FHA loan and in the past used the Paritial Claim route for 9 months, so there is only 3 months usable on the 12 that you are allowed to use in the partial claim area. We are currently right at the 31% marker for the making homes affordable process.

So I talked to my lender and was told this week that they closed the first request that I filed because I had allready did a partial claim in the past and that was what they wanted to do. The claim would have to cover 7 months, but like I said I only had 3 months that I could work with. So I was talking to the guy on the phone and he took all of the normal info for prequalification. I did qualify and he said that they would try to do a partial claim. I told him that will not work and said that he did see that in my account and stated that in his notes. Also he asked if I could have funds in this month as a good faith payment, I said yes and that covers the one month making the loan 6 months behind instead of the 7. So my question is does any one know of banks doing a hybryd modification to include a partial claim and something else (loan modification). I really do want to resolve this and get my mortgage back on track and stop this head ache. Also does any one have any contact info that could be usefull?