Home Loans and Support

6 months behind with Asc in active foreclosure

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by Samson7, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Samson7

Samson7 LoanSafe Member

Hi-I have some questions-currently due to job loss then got job but lower salary we have gotten 6 months behind in our payments and had to break a couple of repayment plans with ASC due to not being able to get the payment in on time. Now they say I am in active foreclosure with no sale date yet even though I had send our financial worksheet in to them with proof of income-my questions are-

-What sort of papers are being "served" to us without a sale date? (someone is coming this Sunday)
    -How long before a negotiator can stop the foreclosure process?
    -We do not want a loan modification (had one already when lost family member) we can now afford our payments to be paid on time we just need some sort of repayment plan to cover the past due payments-is this possible with ASC?
    -If they do not approve us can we get a loan repayment plan or maybe modification with another company?
    -We are freaking out about this foreclosure issue-this is so scary how can we pause/stop it??

Thanks for all of your help!!
  2. Dan Bailey

Dan Bailey Senior Member

Samson,
    Glad you found the forum and thank you for posting here is a link to the forclosure laws by state Foreclosure Laws - Loan Modification Forum - Loan Safe

Many of your questions could only be answered by contacting ASC.

There is also a section in the "homeowners toolbox" called "how to stop forclosure" . This is located on the home page.
  3. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

Hi Samson7,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining..............

As Dan had stated...............the questions that you are asking would need to be answered by ASC...........you will need to go through ASC as your servicer to help you with any type of forbearance set up.........

ASC ART Team
    1-866-398-7569