Home Loans and Support

4506t easy form ?????????

Discussion in 'Chase Mortgage - Tell Us Your Chase Story' started by c150000, Nov 12, 2009.

1. c150000

c150000 LoanSafe Member

Has anyone been asked to fill out a 4506T EZ form

its is a new updated form to pull you income tax info
    right from the chase computers and they dont have to send it to the irs

my form is an old on the regular:
    called for stats she said i need no paperwork your all set
    then i told her to look again, she said oh you can send in an updated
    new 4506t ez form

i also asked if you have been on the hamp program, if while in underwritting if you dont make it, will they look at and offer you a chase mod?
    she said if hamp wont work for you it is looked at for a chase in house mod right then....you wont have to reapply or wait

HMMMM........................................................will see
  2. caldwell02

caldwell02 LoanSafe Member

I don't think they will re-look. My guess is they will make you resubmit everything.

I haven't seen a new 4506T form but I do know they need this form as well as tax returns.
  3. CHANLY

CHANLY LoanSafe Member

I was told they had everything, tax returns, etc. and today when I called for an update they said that I needed to resend the tax form with today's date because it can't be over 60 days, ??? they already have the tax transcripts so why does it matter if that form is outdated now?
  4. survivor

survivor LoanSafe Member

the form is very easy. go to IRS.gov and I am sure you can pull the form, I got one, but even better, send your last year taxes with it. but if you e filed, you must go ahead and sign the bottom first. the 4506t basically gets your name ,address, s.s. #, then you sign at the bottom. nothing else. that gives them permission to obtain your tax records from the IRS.
  5. caldwell02

caldwell02 LoanSafe Member

The 4506T needs to be current. It might have been that you filed for some kind of amendment to your taxes in the last 60 days and they need to make sure you haven't.
  6. Liza09

Liza09 LoanSafe Member

When you fill out the form, make sure to fill in the name and address of who is allowed to receive the tax information (the lender doing the mod). A rep for my lender said to leave that part blank. I said, 'There is no way I'm going to leave it blank so just anybody can have access to my Federal tax information!' He then gave me the information to insert. With all our paperwork getting lost, who knows where that authorization could end up!
  7. Stuart C

Stuart C LoanSafe Member

Also, be sure to put '1040' on line 6. I had to send them another one because I missed it.
  8. litehouse01

litehouse01 LoanSafe Member

I just went to chases website and printed out the new 4506TEZ form and faxed it in thought I would get the jump on them asking me for it anyway....so I faxed it twice. The 2nd time was for good measure!
  9. exhausted girlfriend

exhausted girlfriend LoanSafe Member

i am so thankful i am done with all of the paperwork faxing!!
  10. c150000

c150000 LoanSafe Member

well i did already send one before, but like i said it was the old one, OLD meaning the one they have to send to the irs, not the one they can do in the system that was just set up with chase and the irs

i was wondering if anyone else was asked to replace the old t form with the new form?
    i will send it anyways.. and i have already sent them my 2007-2008 returns signed
  11. MNdaddy

MNdaddy LoanSafe Member

And you have to check a box for line 6 too. I missed that on my original, and when Chase called me for a new 4506-T, they mentioned it had been blank. Well, the form they faxed me already had box C on line 6 checked. Apparently I did the original before they started filling box C for you.
  12. Jillian118

Jillian118 LoanSafe Member

when they closed my file, that was one of the documents they requested as well & I pulled it right off of the chase web site.