Home Loans and Support

1 month behind- threatening foreclosure

Discussion in 'Foreclosure Prevention Services' started by Jrixey, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Jrixey

Jrixey LoanSafe Member

I am still paying my monthly payments, but I am one month behind. I keep getting yellow foreclosure warnings- is this just posturing by ASC or is it legit?
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Hi jrixey,

What state are you in?
  3. Jrixey

Jrixey LoanSafe Member

Hi Evan- I am in Cocoa, Florida.
  4. Evan Bedard

Oh ok I just wrote an article on this. Check it out:

How long does a foreclosure take in Florida? | LoanSafe.org
  5. Jrixey

Jrixey LoanSafe Member

Thanks so much! Very relevant information in there. I appreciate it.
  6. we're_still_reviewing

we're_still_reviewing LoanSafe Member

Jrixey,

What's going on with your situation ? Give us an update if you can.
  7. goodyphilips

goodyphilips LoanSafe Member

well thats strange normally missing out for one month does not attract foreclosure. but even if that is the case then its best to speak to the concerned person at the bank.communication is the key to resolve such issues because i don't think any bank would prefer to go for foreclosure at the first opportunity.
  8. Evan Bedard

True it is best to try and get the issue resolved before it goes any further. I'm also surprised they started sending foreclosure warning notices after only one month of missed payments. That typically never happens...