I have had it with my servicer, Bank of America and the incompetent clowns that work for their so called advocacy group. My house has a foreclosure sale date of March 9th. I have filed for a postponement on February 23rd, 14 days before the sale. Imagine this, a week later still no answer. I was told to call and check in everyday. . . and so I do. On Saturday, I spoke to someone from the MHA status line and he explained that the reason that they do not proceed with the postponement up until 24-48 hours before the sale date because they do not want to lose money by postponing it and maybe a few day later they have to turn me down for the modification anyway. WOW!!! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. . . .
Today takes the cake. I called over this morning to the advocacy group. . .asked for an update. "Mr. Roman" told me that I was going to get a decision on the postponement by this Friday and that my negotiator/underwriter Micah Meeks had left a message on their system stating: Tell homeowner that a decision on the HAMP will be made on April 5th and to stop calling until then because that disrupts the process.
Hmmm, that doesn't make sense- my sale date is next week, March 09 and they will decide on HAMP on April 5.
So I call my contact at the Office of the President, Elaine De Herrera. She tells me there is nothing about April 5 on the system and on top of that no such "Mr. Roman" has made any notes in their system today. . . I guess it was a figment of my imagination . . . again for the millionth time! SURPRISE!!!!!
I am so tired of speaking to people over there who do not give a damn about the fact that I could potentially lose my home. They think it's funny to play a f****** prank on someone in this type of situation!
Please post if you've had a similar experience.. . I am in active review for HAMP but apparently they can still sell my home next week. . . .