We had a NOD filed April 2nd and then put the house up for SS. We got a full cash offer OVER asking price. They have done their appraisals, inspections, and are not an investor. The bank has approved but we are waiting for the paper for it I guess. It should be going into escrow ANY day... we have already moved.
We just got a paper taped to the door for the trustee sale being Aug 6th. Anyone know if this will be stopped?? I thought once you put it up for SS they halt it!
I want escrow to close so I can get my money!!!! (and be done with it)