Long story short.. we filed BK in 2009 and did not reaffirm the Mortgage. We decided to walk and the Sheriff sale is scheduled for end of Aug. However, Seterus is sending letters asking for a deed in lieu of foreclosure possibly paying us to leave early. Any thoughts on this? I be willing to entertain this. I am just not sure if there are any repercussions I should be aware of given the house was discharged in Bankruptcy.