At the beginning of this month, I rec'd a letter from our 3rd mortgage company that if I was to start making payments again, they would match my payments for the next 12 months. So I sent them a settlement letter. They called me and stated they can't settle with me and asked again if I could start making payments. I told them I can't and they said okay thank you and hung up. Now I get a letter last night that stated I have until the end of this month to take them up on their offer to match payments and if I don't they are going to file a lawsuit against me. This makes me nervous because I truly believe they will. Should I just wait it out and see what happens or talk to a bankruptcy attorney now?