I may be premature in writing this, but I am hoping that our loan mod works out fine. I have been told that the Underwriters decision could be today (Friday Aug 10th) or no later than Tuesday Aug 14th.
Brief Synopsis: 5/22/2012 Started Loan Mod process. Submitted all paperwork and provided all necessary documents they requested. Have provided them with updated requested documents as they became available (i.e; paystubs, bank statements, etc.)
Worked with one rep (excellent by the way) until August 1st, and was informed I had a new rep. Have not spoken with this person yet. A scheduled callback is tomorrow, Saturday Aug 11th @ 2:00 p.m.
So wish us luck that this "Underwriter" understands we want to save our home.
We have sold all of our furniture and held numerous garage sales.
I will keep you all updated.