First off, I was wondering if I'll be eligible for the National Mortgage Settlement.
My details are;
- My 1st and 2nd mortgages are serviced by BofA.
- The investor for both is the Bank of New York Mellon (via MERS)
- Interest Rate: 1st=9% & 2nd=13%
- Neither is FHA backed.
- Both were sold to Countrywide and taken over by BofA
- I'm currently underwater and have never missed a payment.
I've tried to rifi in the past and was told that I didn't have enough equity (duh) or the investor didn't approve for a mod.
Any help or advice is appreciated.