(LoanSafe.org) — Homeowners facing trouble making their monthly mortgage payments are invited to the Patrick-Murray Administration’s Foreclosure Prevention Workshop to meet with your lender and find out about options to keep your home.
Date of Event: Wensday, AUGUST 29
Time of Event: 2P.M. – 8 P.M.
Registration Closes at 7 p.m.
Location of Event: Whaler Banquet & Conference Center
500 Hathaway Road New Bedford, MA
for more info: www.mass.gov/foreclosure
or call (855) 464-7669 x46
These items are to be brought to this event:
- 2010 & 2011 tax returns with all schedules & W-2s
- Two most recent bank statements
- Two most recent pay stubs or other proof of income
- Monthly mortgage statement(s)
- Rental agreement for proof of rental income
- Account balances & monthly payments for all debt
- Estimate of monthly expenses such as groceries, utilities, insurance, medical bills
- Request for Modification & Affidavit Form (RMA)
- Utility bill for proof of residence